Sunday, February 15, 2015

Why I am a Fan and Why I am Not a Fan of John Cena

If you are a person that will chant Let's go Cena I agree with you. If you chant Cena sucks I agree with you. I am sure that you who are reading this are confused. Allow me to explain how I feel about 
John Cena. If you we're take a look at the kind of schedule this guy has it is just inhuman that he is able to deal with such a crazy lifestyle. But yet he is able to be an amazing role model to so many young fans of the WWE universe despite the fact that he has to do a million things before the day is done and if you look at how many make a wish kids he's helped over the years it is astounding. He is the perfect out of the ring face of the WWE. Now inside the ring is a bit of a different story. What he does is just be a modern day 1980's Hulk Hogan where he gets beaten down and then somehow he summons this out of world power to comeback and win the match but this constant comeback is starting to wear thin on me. I like to be surprised when it comes to pro wrestling but every time he does the comeback you know what's going to happen Shoulder Block, Shoulder Block, Protoplex, and Five Knuckle Shuffle. It has gotten old dude try to do a different comeback and maybe more people will be entertained by you and will cheer you on more. But hey who am I to criticize a 4x winner of the Pro Wrestling Illustrated match of the year winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment