Saturday, November 22, 2014

Why NXT Matters

Before I give my opinions on the issue of NXT I would like to first take the time out to apologize for my infrequent blog posts recently my family and myself have been going through a rough patch, since this bump in the road has passed I want to give my thoughts feelings and opinions about NXT. It is awesome and saddening to see that what people are wanting to see is the stars of NXT on the main roster instead of those who are on the current roster. Now make no mistake about it there are guys on the roster that people pay their money to see and as well as spending their money on that superstar's merch but I think that when the higher powers that be in the WWE decided to combine the brands instead of having two different talent rosters for their main shows and I think that it gave them more opportunity to use the guys that they didn't normally use and to showcase what they do best and to create more exclusive rivalries that you can only see if you watch Smackdown or Raw and that is what drew their fans to those shows and so to the fans that don't watch NXT I feel sorry for you because you do not get to see the guys that love the wrestling business and show why they love by giving a performance that will inspire the next generation of professional wrestlers.


Have a Nice day

Damien Smithdow

No comments:

Post a Comment